Sustʻāina ble Molokai Mobile Market
Now Accepting EBT!
When placing your order, select “Pay on Invoice,” then bring your EBT card to your pick-up location.
The Mobile Market puts the principles of our Food Sovereignty Program into action.
- Vision – food sovereignty is re-established on Molokai, meaning we grow the majority of our own food, which enables us to decide what food we eat, where it comes from, and how it is grown.
- Mission – to increase local production and local consumption, as well as to grow our next generation of local producers and consumers.
In short, we distribute fresh locally grown and produced products that have been pre-ordered to drop-off points each week (see locations and times below). We have started to add products that are available for sale at these drop-off points, and hope to continue to grow that aspect of our services.
We hope you enjoy shopping, purchasing, cooking with, and eating the Molokai products available through our Mobile Market. Please feel free to contact us with any questions, suggestions, or other manaʻo. (560-5410 or [email protected])
How It Works
First You Need to Sign Up (which is free):
- Click on this link: https://molokai.
- Go to that page and click on “Sign Up!” or “Register as a Customer”
- Follow instructions to Create a New Account.
- Then check your email for instructions on how to complete your registration.
Market Hours & Delivery Schedule:
- The online market is OPEN for shopping from Monday morning at 9am until Tuesday at 6pm. Once you sign up, you will know exactly when the market opens because you will receive a Fresh Sheet via email (more on that below).
- The market is CLOSED Wednesday through Sunday. During this time you will not be able to “shop,” but you can still browse the products that were available last week (which are usually pretty consistent week to week).
- Deliveries happen on Thursdays. Currently, there are 3 drop-off locations and times:
- Town – 12:30 to 1:30 pm at the Molokai Community Health Center, 30 Oki Place, (the old Pau Hana Inn) under the Bayan tree on the back patio.
- West End – 3 to 3:30 pm at Kaluakoi condos parking lot
- Maunaloa – 4:30 to 5:00pm at the Maunaloa General Store parking lot
- “Fresh Sheet” – once you sign-up, you will begin receiving Fresh Sheets to your email on Mondays at 9am. This gives you a preview of available products that the online market has to offer for the upcoming delivery cycle. For ease of ordering you can click on any product listed and begin shopping. Within your account dashboard you also have access to view your upcoming deliveries and past purchases, so it is easy to keep track of your orders.
- Payments – you can choose to pay by credit card or to pay by cash, check, or EBT at pick-up (drop-off). If you choose to pay at pick-up, please select “Pay on Invoice” when checking out. This will allow you to pay upon delivery. Please make checks out to “Sustainable Molokai.” Mahalo!
- If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to call or email.
- We hope you join us in helping to rebuild our local food economy!
*Special Notes for Producers/Sellers:
- You will need to be “approved” before you can get access. We usually do that within an hour or 2 of your request (when you sign up).
- You will not be able to sell products until we meet with you so we can be clear about our Policies, Procedures, and Food Safety requirements.