PLEASE KOKUA BY ORDERING
ONLY WHAT YOU NEED
Keep others in mind when you are purchasing items that are in limited quantity (leafy greens, lettuce/salad mix, & root crops) by ordering no more than two of each. Make a note on your order if there are items of which you would like more. If they are still available at the end of the ordering period, we will add those to your order. We trust that this will not be an issue, but please note that our staff reserves the right to alter orders if we feel that there is a hoarding mentality happening.
ATTENTION: FOR CUSTOMERS PICKING UP IN TOWN
Pick-ups at MCHC will be one hour later
from 1- 2:30 pm starting this Thursday 4/9/20
TIME CHANGE! TOWN PICK UP
Thursday, 4/9 in front of MCHC
K – R: 1:30- 2:00pm
S – Z: 2:00-2:30pm
Friday, 4/10 behind the Maunaloa store
K – R: 12:30-1:00pm
S – Z: 1:00-1:30pm
If you need to make special arrangements regarding your order,
put your instructions in the “notes” section of your order or email [email protected]
We understand that plans change suddenly sometimes, and on those hopefully infrequent occasions, please text or call Sarah at 831-251-9871.
- Please stay in your vehicle and proceed to the front of the line. When it’s your turn, please put your car in PARK until we give you the go-ahead. (Just to keep our staff safe!)
- As we don’t want to touch your vehicles, we ask that you please tell us where to put your order and open the window you wish to us to use.
- After you pick up your order, please pull through. You may park at a distance (there is plenty of room!) to reorganize your order into chill bags, coolers, etc. (Please take care not to block traffic.)
- Please avoid congregating. (Sigh. We know itʻs hard.)
SOME FINE PRINT:
- To minimize potential routes of transmission, we will no longer be using reusable or reused bags or boxes. You will be charged $1.00 per order for packaging materials. The decision to use new packaging was a hard decision for all of us. We know that our customers are equally committed to reducing, reusing, and recycling. However, we feel that this is the best way to safeguard the well-being of our customers and staff at this time.
- We will no longer accept payment of any kind at veggie pick up. All customers will need to enter a credit card in their customer profile. You will not be able to confirm your order without a credit card in your customer profile. All payments must be made through cards on file. Please click this link to update your account. https://molokai.
- If you plan on paying with your EBT card and have not made prior arrangements, please call Sarah at 831-251-9871. You must still put a credit card on file with us even if you plan to pay with EBT. If your EBT payment does not go through, we will run your credit card on file to pay for your order.
- Please note: We will no longer be making individual accommodations for alternate pickups. If you do not pick up your order, your credit card will still be charged even though you will not receive your food.